Exercise is one of the best things you can do for your long-term health, but when you have diabetes, exercise becomes much more complicated. Sometimes it's even scary and intimidating.
- Christel’s diabetes story
- Her transition from business to weight lifting and her struggles with finding good training material
- Why she created Diabetes Strong
- The mental game of exercise with diabetes
- The importance of finding an exercise formula that works for you and your diabetes
- Why it helps to find an exercise (or movement) that you like
- Where you can find her ebook on being fit with diabetes