Software Engineer – iOS
Diabetes can be a troublesome and annoying monster. That’s why we’ve created motivating and fun companions that help tame that monster: the Logbook App for big people with diabetes, the Junior App for the little ones, the Quiz App for the curious ones, and the Importer App for the relaxed ones. We’re a strong mobile development team with passion for elegant user interfaces and are seeking a talented developer to join us as an iOS engineer.
You’ll need to be hungry to take many roles and work in a highly agile, fast-paced startup environment alongside other team members from different disciplines.
Here's what we’re looking for:
- You enjoy developing beautiful, responsive, fast iOS application
- You love to work in an interdisciplinary team, together with designers, QA, and product owners
- You are interested in working with Web technologies and RESTful APIs
- You are able to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Here's what to expect:
- Passionate people building great products
- A fun environment where people get the job done
- Appreciation of exceptional science and engineering
- A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on our products
- Payment of wage agreement and qualifications
- myClubs sport offers for free
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Include samples of your previous work, or anything else that you think might impress us!