Calling all Monster Tamers! We want to see how you’re rocking life with mySugr. Take a picture that includes your mySugr app and/or the mySugr logo to show how you tame your diabetes monster. We’re asking you to #ShowUsYourSugr (note the spelling).
Post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #ShowUsYourSugr and tag us (@mySugr) to win some mySugr SWAG (t-shirt, stickers, pins, etc.). Submit your pictures by midnight PT on Sunday, May 20th. We will choose 3 of our favorite submissions (and send those winners SWAG) and post them on Facebook Monday, May 21st for your vote for the Grand Prize Winner.
The #ShowUsYourSugr submission that receives the most likes & loves on our Facebook page will be announced the grand winner. The Grand Winner will be determined by 4 pm PT on Friday, May 25th.
The #ShowUsYourSugr Grand Prize Winner will receive 3 months of mySugr Bundle free. If the winner is a current mySugr Bundle subscriber then we will include a $200 gift certificate for Amazon to balance out the retail value of products in the Starter Kit.
All winners will be announced in our eNews and social channels. Winners will be notified via the social channel of their original post. Please read official rules below. This is available to US residents only and employees of mySugr are not eligible.
Here are some #ShowUsYourSugr examples from the US mySugr office!
(we know this part is ridiculously long and in legalese, but you know… ‘Murica)
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of mySugr Inc. (mySugr), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of mySugr as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Initial entries for mySugr SWAG will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, May 2nd at 4 pm PT and all online entries must be received by midnight PT on Sunday, May 20th. Three submissions will be chosen by the US team of mySugr and posted on Facebook on Monday, May 21st. Public voting by the most likes and loves will determine the Grand Prize winner by 4 pm PT Friday, May 25th.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #ShowUsYourSugr and tagging mySugr. Image must include the mySugr app or logo. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of mySugr. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of mySugr.
5. Prizes: The three initial winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an assortment of mySugr branded material (retail value $30). The Grand Prize Winner of the campaign will receive 3 months of the mySugr Bundle for free. In the event that the Grand Prize winner is already a mySugr Bundle subscriber, they will also receive a $200 gift card to Amazon to offset the cost of mySugr Bundle Starter Kit (total approximate retail value is $361). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by mySugr. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at mySugr’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for mySugr to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Three initial winners will be selected by the mySugr US team. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by community vote on Facebook. The number of likes and loves will determine the winner. Winners will be notified by the social media channel by which they entered their submission within five (5) days following selection of Winner. mySugr shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT mySugr‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that mySugr, anyone acting on behalf of mySugr, and mySugr’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of mySugr. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless mySugr from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which mySugr may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: mySugr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond mySugr’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, mySugr may select Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by mySugr. mySugr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. mySugr has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, mySugr reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless mySugr and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than June 1, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is mySugr Inc., 111 C St., Encinitas, CA 92024.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by mySugr is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
16. By submitting your photo, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.