Senior UX Designer
Diabetes is a pesky monster. And that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us and put your skills and talents to good use.
Most of our customers live with type 1 diabetes, an incurable autoimmune disease. Given that most of them have been coping with the challenge of diabetes since childhood, they live with constant and intriguing problems that we, at mySugr, help solve.
Our company is renowned for its mobile apps and wireless integrations of medical devices. See our latest TV offering.
- Designing new features.
- Rethinking and reworking our mobile apps.
- Interpreting engagement metrics.
- Interviewing our users with the most compelling life stories.
- Collaborating closely with iOS & Android developers.
- Strong on concepts (sketching & prototyping).
- Precise UI writing skills in either English or German.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Material Design & iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of digital typography.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in graphic design or coding skills.
- Diabetes industry experience (diagnostic or pharmaceutical).
- Understanding of medical devices and software.
- Interviewing our users with the most compelling life stories
- Work experience in (digital) startups.
What to expect:
- Passionate people building great products.
- A fun and fast-paced work environment where people get the job done.
- A flat organizational structure.
- A relaxed work atmosphere with fun people who love their work.
- myClubs sport offers for free
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us your best work, and share some examples. Send your information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! Impress us!