Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and this little video to see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As our new QA Specialist, you are experienced in applying diverse verification practices to ensure high standards of product quality in an agile environment. Quality assurance at mySugr is not limited to testing finished products. Moreover, it is about ensuring that processes are being optimised from the idea to the release. You will work in a cross-functional, agile team, liaising closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners. In addition, your good technical understanding will allow you to perform test case management for both manual and automated tests.
Your upcoming mission:
- Create test plans for new products or features and execute them
- Perform testing sessions where you produce functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Review and analyse requirements, concepts and design to discuss the outcomes with your team
- Set up a wide range of scenarios to perform testing holding a high analytical standard while covering plenty of variations
Essential skills for your mission:
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in an agile environment
- Attained at least 1 year of full-time experience as a QA/Tester
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion about bug hunting, you enjoy exploring all parts of our products and features to find possible issues before our users
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in every development phase and are eager to work in all quality related activities during an end-to-end development cycle.
- You have knowledge of diabetes or the health industry
- You have mobile testing experience across devices and operating systems
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 35k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience.
We’d like to hear from you! Just click “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.